- find your color
- Visit the Behr Color Centers
- Buy BEHR® Color Samples
- Learn About Color
- Colorfully, BEHR™ Blog
- be inspired
- Visit Our Style Galleries
- Décor Elements
- Architectural Features
- Kids' Spaces
- Architectural Style
- Outdoor Living
- Exterior Elements
- Browse Our Design Library
- start your project
- BEHR® Products
- Interior Projects
- Exterior Projects
- Explore Project Ideas
- Learn About BEHR® Paints & Primers
- Learn About BEHR® Wood Stains
- Store Locator
- Contact Us
- About Behr
- Rebate Center
- Color Stories
- Ratings & Reviews
- Masco Brands
BEHR PREMIUM® All-In-One Wood Cleaner No. 63
A cleaner specifically formulated to clean and brighten wood surfaces as well as remove mildew stains. This unique product will also remove tannin bleed, red clay stains, rust stains on wood and masonry, and clean vinyl/aluminum siding, composite decks and more!
- All-In-One Wood Cleaner No. 63 - MSDS
WHERE TO USE
Exterior Wood & Composites, Decks, Siding, Shakes, Shingles, Fences & Patio Furniture, Vinyl & Aluminum Siding, Masonry, Stucco and Concrete.
Coverage: Full Strength: 200 Sq. Ft.; Diluted: 400 Sq. Ft.
Keep Surface Wet During Use
Soap & Water Clean-Up
Removes exterior stains caused by mold, mildew, algae & fungus. Removes household stains such as BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, Wine, etc. Neutralizes wood surface after stripping. Restores the wood to its natural color.
(The following steps and products are recommended for best results.)
- Be sure to have a source for water, hose with nozzle and stiff bristle broom or brush.
- Wear protective clothing, goggles, acid resistant gloves.
- Always use BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 63-N All-In-One Wood Cleaner after application of BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 64 Wood Stain & Finish Stripper.
- Prevent all rinse solution from entering storm drains.
- Must apply between 40-90˚F (4.5-32˚C).
- Shake well before use. Conduct a small test patch in an inconspicuous area to ensure product performance.
- Be sure that the plastic mixing container is large enough to hold up to 2 gallons of diluted solution.
- DO NOT MIX IN METAL CONTAINER. Dilute 1 part of product with 1 part tap water (1:1 dilution) in a clean plastic container.
- To remove rust, tannin bleed, red clay stains and for extremely hard to clean weathered wood surfaces, use product at full strength.
- Wet surfaces with water prior to cleaning. Apply solution liberally with a pump sprayer, brush, mop or roller. Keep the surface completely wet with solution for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub surface using a stiff bristle broom or brush. The solution will foam.
- After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly with water at normal pressure, or use a pressure washer at low setting (500-1200 PSI). DO NOT USE HIGH PRESSURE as this may harm the wood.
- Surfaces other than wood may be dulled if not rinsed off quickly.
- Biodegradable. Properly dispose of all soiled rags. To recycle or properly dispose of paint in your community, contact your household refuse collection service.
PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or log on to www.epa.gov/lead.
WARNING! Sanding or scraping pressure treated lumber may be hazardous; wear appropriate protection
Corrosive. Will cause eye burns and permanent tissue damage. Harmful if swallowed. Contains oxalic acid solution (less than 10%). May cause permanent skin damage and severe respiratory system irritation.
Notice: Do not mix BEHR Premium® N0. 63-N All-In-One Wood Cleaner with chlorine bleach or with any other household or industrial cleaning product or detergent. Mix only in plastic containers. Use with adequate ventilation. Only use this product outdoors. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective clothing, acid resistant rubber gloves and eye goggles. Avoid breathing spray mist. If properly used, a respirator may offer additional protection.
First Aid: Eye and skin contact: In case of eye or skin contact, flush immediately with water for 20 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation or symptoms of overexposure persist. If inhaled, move to fresh air. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately. Give water to dilute material in stomach. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY.
Behr Process Corporation warrants that this product meets Behr’s manufacturing specifications. If this product does not meet these specifications, Behr Process Corporation will, at its option and upon proof of purchase, either furnish an equivalent amount of new product to you or refund the purchase price of this product. This warranty is made to the original residential product purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty excludes (1) labor and costs of labor for application or removal of any product or (2) any incidental or consequential damages, whether based upon breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To consult with a Behr Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).