NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION TIMING: This BEHR Rate&Win Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes.") begins at 12:01 A.M. Pacific Time ("PT") on January 1,2019 and ends December 31,2019 at 11:59 P.M. PT ("Promotion Period") and will be divided into twelve (12) entry periods (each an "Entry Period").
|ENTRY PERIOD||START AND END DATES||WINNERS NAME|
|1||January 1,2019 at 12:01 PM - January 31,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|2||February 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - February 28,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|3||March 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - March 31,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|4||April 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - April 30,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|5||May 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - May 31,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|6||June 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - June 30,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|7||July 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - July 31,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|8||August 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - August 31,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|9||September 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - September 30,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|10||October 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - October 31,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|11||November 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - November 30,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
|12||December 1,2019 at 12:01 AM - December 31,2019 at 11:59 PM PST||TBD|
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and are physically domiciled in the United States or the District of Columbia as of date of entry. Employees of the following companies or their respective parent, subsidiaries or affiliate companies or promotion agencies are not eligible: Behr Process Corporation ("Sponsor"), The Home Depot or any retailer of any products of Behr Process Corporation. Immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) of such employees and/or persons living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are also not eligible. Void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to make a disclosure with your entry as provided on the Rating and Review submission form to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER:You may enter the Sweepstakes as set forth below.
4. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: In the alternative, if you do not wish to enter the Promotion by submitting an entry as described above, you may enter the Promotion by providing your contact information here: http://spr.ly/6002EzanO
5. DISQUALIFYING EVENTS: You must submit a valid email address when you submit any entry. Any attempt by a potential entrant to obtain more than the maximum number of entries (whether online, by alternative method of entry or any combination) by using multiple emails, identities, registrations, logins, sending more than the permitted number of entries, or any other methods will void that participant's entry and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any entry that fails to comply with the requirements referred to in Paragraph 3 above or that is otherwise deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for posting on the Behr Website, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, will not be posted (or may be taken down after posting) and will disqualify the potential entrant from receiving an eligible entry for that submission. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any Review, Photo or Story submitted for posting on the Behr Website that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, or mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies, contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers personal names, email addresses or street addresses or is otherwise objectionable, will disqualify the Review, as the case may be, from posting and will not count as an entry.
6. RANDOM DRAWING & NOTIFICATION: Around two weeks after the end of each of the twelve Entry Periods, the potential winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period to determine the one (1) winner for that Entry Period. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Non-winning entries will not be carried over into subsequent Entry Period drawings. The potential winner will be notified by email. The potential winner will be required to provide a mailing address and may also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and/or an IRS W-9 Form within seven (7) calendar days of notification by Sponsor. A potential winner will not be declared an official winner and the prize may be forfeited and will be awarded to another entrant who is randomly selected if (i) any prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) any prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) a proper mailing address is not specified, (iv) a potential winner fails to provide his or her contact information within seven (7) calendar days after notification by Sponsor or fails to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release and/or an IRS W-9 Form within the time specified above, (v) a potential winner is determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be ineligible, (vi) a potential winner declines the prize, or (vii) a potential winner is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any delays in awarding any prize for any reason, and in no event will Sponsor conduct more than three (3) attempts to contact a potential winner before forfeiting a prize.
7. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"). There will be one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per Entry Period [total of twelve (12) during the Promotion Period], each consisting of one (1) $200 The Home Depot® eGift Card.* The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. The prize is not transferable or assignable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash either in whole or in part. No cash or other substitution may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Gift cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the issuer. Sponsor will not be responsible for any lost, mutilated or stolen gift card. The total ARV of the prizes of the Sweepstakes is $2,400.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The following terms of this Paragraph 8 and the terms of Paragraphs 9 through 12 below apply to the Sweepstakes.
9. DISCLAIMERS & RELEASES: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants, to the maximum extent permitted by law, hereby release and hold harmless Sponsor, Masco Corporation, and each of their advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, "Released Parties"), from and against any liability, claims, lawsuits, judgments, losses, damages of any kind, injuries, death, property damage, costs and expenses, arising from, resulting from or in connection with the Sweepstakes, the participation in the Sweepstakes, or the receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or undelivered mail or online entries or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the winner, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any technical failure that may occur with posting of any Review, Story or Photo. Proof of sending or submission is not proof of receipt. If the Behr Website goes down or for any other reason Sponsor is unable to accept online entries in connection with this Sweepstakes, Released Parties are not responsible, but will make a good faith effort to remedy the problem as quickly as possible.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) the participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
11. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, please visit https://www.behr.com/consumer/2019-rate-and-win-sweepstakes-official-rules.
12. SPONSOR: Behr Process Corporation, 1801 E. St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
* THE HOME DEPOT is a trademark of Homer TLC, Inc. The Home Depot is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
Copyright 2019 Behr Process Corporation. All rights reserved.