BEHR PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA Interior Paints
are rated by Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports does not endorse products or services.
VERSATILITY AND HIGH PERFORMANCE IN ONE
PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA Interior is ideal for any room and PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA colors work harmoniously together, providing added confidence for success with any project.
WHY CHOOSE PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA
- BEHR PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® is a high performing, versatile Stain-Blocking Paint & Primer in One
- You'll have no worries with the excellent durability and scuff-resistance of this line
- You'll see how easy it is to transform your home with its beautifully harmonious color palette!
STAIN & SCUFF RESISTANT
The extra-durable paint film, utilizing NanoGuard® Technology, delivers excellent resistance to stains and scuffs.
ANTIMICROBIAL-MILDEW RESISTANT FINISH
The advanced antimicrobial-mildew protection guards the surface of the paint film from mold and mildew, making this an excellent choice for kitchens & baths.
WASHABLE, EASY-CLEAN FINISH
This scrubbable, washable paint film is ideal for busy households, easy to clean and maintain for long lasting beauty.
USING BEHR PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA INTERIOR
Quality paint tools deliver quality results. Invest in top-quality brushes and rollers for a seamless finish. Premium lint rollers do not shed or release lint into the paint film as you go, enhancing your overall paint experience and the end result.
WHERE TO USE
PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA INTERIOR can be used on properly prepared coated and uncoated Interior surfaces. It's ideal for Family Rooms, Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Bedrooms, Hallways and Ceilings.
PREPPING THE SURFACE
Prepping a surface before painting is a critical step in the project. This will affect the adhesion of the paint and how well the paint covers the surface. Visit our how-to's to learn more about preparing a room to paint for the best results.
- All surfaces should be properly prepared and cleaned
- Use PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® as a primer for properly prepared uncoated or painted interior surfaces
--Including woods that contain tannins (two primer coats required for redwood and cedar) and heavily stained areas
- Use high quality rollers and brushes
- Stir paint occasionally, intermixing containers of same product to ensure color and sheen uniformity
- Fully saturate the roller, maintaining a wet edge for even finish
- Dry paint film is mildew resistant
WHICH PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
BEHR makes highly rated, award-winning paints, stains, and more that deliver superior value at every price point so everyone can transform their space into the look they want with the colors they love.
- Our Most Advanced Paint & Primer In One
- Guaranteed One-Coat Hide in over 1000 colors**
- Superior Durability & Stain Resistance
- Scrubbable Easy-Clean finish
- Coverage per Gallon: up to 400 Sq. Ft
BEHR PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA®
- Paint and Primer in One
- Excellent Durability & Hide in Fewer Coats
- Washable, Easy-Clean Finish
- Coverage per Gallon: 250-400 Sq. Ft
BEHR PREMIUM PLUS®
- Paint and Primer in One
- Durable, Mildew Resistant Finish
- Easy-Clean Finish
- Low Odor, Zero VOC*
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Coverage per Gallon: 250-400 Sq Ft
*V.O.C less than 5g/L
Guaranteed one-coat hide excludes ULTRA PURE WHITE®,colors outside of the MARQUEE Interior One-Coat Color Collection and all other colors that have not been selected as one-coat hide from other BEHR palettes. Not valid when painting over uncoated, porous or repaired interior surfaces; over woods that contain tannins such as redwood or cedar; or when painting over heavy stains, which may require spot priming, multiple coats, and/or longer dry time.
Find A Store
Find The Home Depot nearest you.
Get Mobile App
Now you can browse, coordinate and preview colors on your smartphone!
Download now »
Sign Up for My BEHR
Sign up for My BEHR and save projects and colors to your own account.
Sign up now »