We know these are uniquely challenging times. As we closely monitor and navigate the evolving conditions of COVID-19, we remain committed to our customers and want you to know that you are in our thoughts and we’re here to support you.
While health and safety remain top of mind for all of us, together with our partner, The Home Depot, we are open for business and we have the resources necessary to support your business. The Home Depot is an essential retailer and they are keeping stores open just as they always do during times of crisis and natural disaster.
The following are some ways BEHR PRO® Reps can take care of your paint project needs and help you plan for future jobs:
- Call, text or email your orders
- Conduct job walks independently, while practicing social distancing guidelines (at least six feet between persons), observe substrate conditions and photographically document your site
- Create new color scheme options, digital color renderings and prepare full-sized drawdowns
- Prepare job specification recommendations
- Provide custom color matching
- Process paint orders for “contact-free” delivery to your business or jobsite (where available) or arrange pick up of your order at will-call or curbside delivery at any Home Depot
Below are a few links to valuable resources that may be of help to you during this challenging time.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) & CARES Act Programs
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Programs (FFCRA)
- Visit the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to learn about the FFCRA, which includes new paid sick leave, paid FMLA, tax credits, and unemployment insurance information.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Guide addresses various stimulus aid programs, including emergency and disaster assistance loans.
- SESCO Management Consultants has put together a list of questions and answers focused on employer rights during this outbreak. Topics include General employer rights, wages, insurance and other fringe benefits, employee protected leave, worker’s compensation and unemployment benefits, and more.
- State and Local Government Programs
- Please check government websites in your area related to their COVID-19 response and potential additional assistance for businesses.
If you have any questions regarding the above resources or you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your local BEHR PRO Representative or click HERE to find a local BEHR PRO Rep. We look forward to better times ahead.
Behr Paint Company